WHAT IS ROLLIN LOADING SYSTEM?
ROLLIN - loading system has been designed and engineered to load sea containers and other freight spaces in a economical, fast and safe way. This machine is moved by a small lifting capacity forklift from 4 to 7 tons. The loads are four bundles of timber, steel coils, steel sheets, logs and beams weighing up to 15 tons at a time.
ROLLIN 15 Timber Remote
ROLLIN 15 Timber Remote is a loading machine for timber bundles without dunnage (runners) and other long products. Machine has spring operated turning beams for setting products on the machine with a forklift. The wireless remote control drops dunnage (runners) under the timber bundles for easier unloading from the container. There is no need for a person to go place the runners by hand inside the container. The width is 213 cm (7 ft) and the length is 375 cm (12 ft 3 in).
ROLLIN Multifreight with turning beams
ROLLIN Multifreight with turning beams is a loading machine for timber, beams and other long products such as pipe and steel products into containers or trailers. This machine is 213 cm ( 7 ft ) wide and 410 cm( 12 ft 3 in. ) long. It has also spring operated turning beams for setting products on the machine with a forklift and for final push of the products as deep as possible in the freight space. Turning beams can be locked down if you would like to use this machine for unloading.
ROLLIN 8 Narrow
ROLLIN 15 + Rollramp
Advantages of using ROLLIN Fast Loading system:
- A forklift can move loads, which are 2-3 times heavier than its lifting capacity
- You can load anywhere, inside, outside, where the driving distances are shortest
- A small team of two people can load 4 containers/ hour
- Having a wooden strip under the bundles helps the unloading
- A low investment and and shortest handling times for timber
- Drive the bundles into a container - do not push the bundles or slide those on the floor.