WHAT IS CONTRUCK LOADING SYSTEM?
CONTRUCK is operated by one 5-25 ton forklift and it is used to load long products into a container on a trailer or other freight spaces, trailers.
CONTRUCK has been designed and engineered to load very long products (up to 12m) such as wood beams, timber, poles, logs, steel bars, pipes and other similar products by using just one forklift. When the container or truck has arrived in the loading area, the forklift places CONTRUCK at a proper distance to assist in loading. It serves as a platform for long product loading and then serves as a forklift attachment by pushing the products forward deep inside the container or trailer. It has bearing rolls and a lifting plate in front to lift and push the products.
Advantages of using CONTRUCK:
- CONTRUCK can act as a loading platform when loading a truck, trailer or container on a truck
- It can also be used when loading long products into containers on the ground
- CONTRUCK can be used anywhere, whatever the ground is.
- CONTRUCK can be operated with any forklift with 4-25 ton lifting capacity.
- The loading weight capacity of CONTRUCK alone is 15 tons (30 tons when the other end of your load is supported by the container or truck).